The C4 Sled
The C4 Sled is the newest addition to the HGG range and is the ultimate tool for developing explosive strength and power!
Sled pushes and drags are functional full-body exercises that target your quads, glutes, hip flexors, calves, hamstrings and core.
The sled push targets the triceps, chest, and shoulders whilst strengthening the feet and ankles which are often overlooked in training. The sled drag strengthens and encourages blood flow to the knee, helping to reduce knee pain and injury.
- The biggest and toughest sled in our range
- Designed for commercial gyms and spaces where a full sized sled is required, with the capacity to load more weight and work harder
- Smaller overall surface area so you can reap the benefits of a full sized sled whilst getting the most out of your space
- Features HDPE hard wearing plastic skids as standard, so it can be used on a variety of surfaces, including bitumen or concrete without damaging the sled rails.
Optional Add Ons:
- The Wrap Around Rail gives you the option to quickly change pulling direction by slipping the waist strap from one end of the sled to the other without disconnecting.
- The Sled Waist Strap is 2.4m and allows you to pull the sled from the hips.
If you would like something more compact and transportable, check out the BP Sled 2.0 here.
SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ONLY - IF SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REGION, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE HERE
THE C4 SLED IS READY TO SHIP IN 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS!
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
As our products are manufactured by hand, our normal turnaround time is 14 business days + shipping.
**However please note: due to temporary supply chain delays there will be a longer turnaround time than usual before your order is dispatched, but we promise it will be worth the wait! Thank you for your ongoing patience and support.**
For more information, head to our FAQs, or reach out to our HGG Support Team here.
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
All of our equipment is handmade in Australia and crafted to an exceptional standard that's built to last. Look for our iconic moustache on all of our gear to be confident that you have the best equipment on the market!
HGG Performance is an Australian family owned small business, so when you support our business you are also supporting our family, as well as the families of our amazing team of 10 employees and the families of our local Australian suppliers. We are so grateful for legends like you keeping our dream alive!
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship worldwide!
Shipping costs will apply, and will be calculated at checkout based on your order weight and your delivery location.
How long will shipping take?
All worldwide orders are shipped with FedEx which takes 3 - 14 business days to arrive after your order has been processed.
All Australian orders are shipped with Aramex which takes 1 - 10 business days to arrive after your order has been processed.
Delivery details and a tracking number will be provided in your confirmation email, which will be sent to you after your order has been processed.
Can I return or exchange my order?
We have a 30 days return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange, return or refund if the item is faulty or was damaged during transit.
Please note we do not accept returns or exchanges for change of mind, or if you purchased the incorrect product.
This product has no reviews yet.