Take your landmine workout to the next level
Who doesn't love a good pull day? Take yours to the next level with this spicy upper body workout.
Here are 5 upper body workout exercises for you to tryLandmine Row
- Great for targeting delts, traps, spine erectors and lats
- You can do this with two arms but your range of motion is limited by the size of plate
- Good job of activating the short head of the bicep, which can help add thickness to the bicep.
- Changing grip to hammer curl activates the long head of the bicep which can help increase the “peak” of the arm
- Work the lats, traps and biceps whilst engaging shoulder stabiliser muscles
- If this is too hard, pull ups can be performed with resistance band to make it easier
Face Pulls with the ANCORE Pro by @ancoretraining
- Target your traps, rear delts, and rhomboids, which will make your back look nice and thick
Hand-over-hand sled pulls
- Work the back, shoulders and arms while the core muscles, hips and legs assist with stabilising.
WATCH: 5 Pull Day Exercises
Try this workout for your next upper body pull day and let us know what you think!