Happy International Women's Day!
To celebrate IWD 2023, HGG Performance had the pleasure of interviewing Bonnie Hancock on what International Women's Day means to her. Bonnie has completed 9 IronWoman series, broken 4 world records and most recently paddled 12,700km around Australia on a surf ski... safe to say she is an incredibly inspiring woman of both mental and physical strength, and we think you'll love tuning in to hear what she had to say!
We covered some awesome topics, including...
- Bonnie's incredible sporting achievements
- Gender equality in sport and changes she would like to see in this space
- Which women Bonnie looks up to
- How Bonnie empowers herself and other women around her
- Advice Bonnie would give her younger self
- How men can support women
- What women are capable of... spoiler alert: the answer is EVERYTHING!
Check out the full interview below.
Want to be inspired even more? Tune into our full podcast episode with Bonnie on Squeeze The Juice where she recaps her recent paddle around Australia on a surf ski. Think sharks, crocodiles, hypothermia, sea sickness, whirlpools, whales and more... it truly is one of the most exhilarating and inspirational stories we have ever heard. Listen here.