The Tib Bar™
Please see the dispatch info toggle below for the Tib Bar™ processing time frames.
WHAT IS THE TIB BAR™?
- The Tib Bar is an original HGG innovation - a game changing strength & conditioning tool designed to strengthen the tibialis anterior and the muscles, tendons and ligaments surrounding the ankle.
- Made from laser cut quality steel with a matte black finish.
- Featuring a stainless steel 50mm loading bar, custom locking clamp to hold weights securely and the iconic HGG customised rear collar.
- Includes cushioned ankle support to ensure maximum comfort.
- Used by some of the world's most elite sporting teams & athletes, allied health professionals, and military personnel.
- The Tib Bar™ is an exercise tool used to carry out weighted tibialis raises.
- Practicing this exercise with The Tib Bar strengthens the anterior tibialis muscle, which is your first line of defence against knee pain.
- Using the Tib Bar™ also helps to strengthen the muscles, tendons and ligaments surrounding the ankle while simultaneously stretching and increasing the ankles range of motion.
- Strengthening these areas improves stabilisation and mobility, which is crucial for recovery from and prevention of injuries such as ankle sprains and shin splints. It also helps to maintain longevity in your leg muscles for the rest of your life.
- Training with The Tib Bar™ helps to improve your sprint speed, jump height, deceleration time and directional change.
HOW TO USE
Ensure the weights are pushed up against the HGG customised rear collar and secured tightly with our custom locking clamp.
Be seated with your upper legs and knees supported and feet / lower calf extended out. Hook the Tib Bar™ onto the end of your feet and work through your exercise reps.
THE HGG DIFFERENCE
- Our equipment has been innovated, designed & created by us here at HGG Performance! We proudly create ORIGINAL innovations, not imitations.
- All of our equipment is handmade to an exceptional standard that's built to last. Look for our iconic moustache on all of our gear to be confident that you have the best equipment on the market!
- Our gear is the #1 choice for the world's most elite sporting teams, athletes, coaches, allied health professionals and military personnel.
- We have sent equipment to over 20,000+ customers worldwide.
- We are an Aussie owned, small family business based at the Gold Coast. When you support HGG, you support our family, our small team and our local suppliers.
SHIPPING & DISPATCH INFO
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
This is a pre-order item which will be ready for dispatch mid-December. Stock is limited so don't miss out! Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We've used HGG products in all our gym programs this season. From the Tib Bar to the Nordic Bar, they've been a staple in helping bulletproof our players against the figures of an NRL season.
Stoked with this new toy, anyone with shin splints, bad knees or ankles this is for you. Massive thanks to HGG Performance.
I wish I had this earlier in my career, because it would have prolonged my career, I reckon, for another couple more years.
Should I get the Tib Bar™ or the ISOTIB®?
Great question! We dive into this topic in this video: click here to check it out.
What weight should I start with?
We recommend 2.5-10kg to begin with.
How do I set up my Tib Bar™?
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship worldwide!
Shipping costs will apply, and will be calculated at checkout based on your order weight and your delivery location.
How long will shipping take?
All worldwide orders are shipped with FedEx which takes 3 - 14 business days to arrive after your order has been fulfilled.
All Australian orders are shipped with Aramex which takes 1 - 10 business days to arrive after your order has been fulfilled.
Delivery details and a tracking number will be provided in your confirmation email, which will be sent to you after your order has been processed.
Can I return or exchange my order?
We have a 30 days return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange, return or refund if the item is faulty or was damaged during transit.
Please note we do not accept returns or exchanges for change of mind, or if you purchased the incorrect product.